In trying to write this blog in English I hope finally able to start jabber a few words in this language. I will mobilise various tools for that my text be in accordance with the rules of grammar and spelling. Thanks for your corrections and comments.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Black Moon

549) Does the moon has an influence on the behavior of people?

550) In my opinion, yes.

551) In fact I am sure.


552) I often noticed that people become aggressive, whereas I tended to become psychologically vulnerable.

553) This obervation led me to avoid exiting the nights of the full moon or new moon.

554) And I do not think that it is of esotericism.

555) Neither the expression of an obsessive compulsive disorder.

556) I have seen and experienced more than once it.

557) Indeed, although discreet, the phenomenon exists.

558) The psychopaths, the pyromaniacs, the kleptomaniacs, the roadhogs, the alcoholics criminals would pass in the act more often when the moon grows than when it decreases.

559) But, to tell the truth, I feel quite alone with these finding.

1 comment:

Momo said...

Lune noire

549) La lune a-t-elle une influence sur le comportement des gens ?

550) Selon moi, oui.

551) J’en suis même persuadé.

552) Je l’ai souvent remarqué : les gens deviennent agressifs, tandis que moi j’ai tendance à devenir psychologiquement vulnérable.

553) Cette constatation m’a conduit à éviter de sortir les nuits de la pleine lune ou de la nouvelle lune.

554) Et je ne crois pas que ce soit de l’ésotérisme.

555) Ni l’expression d’un trouble obsessionnel compulsif.

556) Je l’ai constaté et subi plus d’une fois.

557) D’ailleurs, bien que discret, le phénomène est avéré.

558) Les déséquilibrés, pyromanes, kleptomanes, chauffards, criminels alcooliques, passeraient à l’acte plus souvent quand la lune croît que quand elle décroît.

559) Mais, à dire la vérité, je me sens assez seul avec ces constatations.