In trying to write this blog in English I hope finally able to start jabber a few words in this language. I will mobilise various tools for that my text be in accordance with the rules of grammar and spelling. Thanks for your corrections and comments.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Sunday, December 30, 2007
385) I am no longer in immersion since two weeks because I prepare my oral talk in french.
386) So I read and I write in french from morning to evening, and my English goes away slowly.
387) Today someone asked me (in English) where is the exchange office nearest, and I was unable to say a single word.
388) I'm despairing, this language does not want to enter !!!
389) After three months of almost total immersion!
381) A funny history, dedicated to Alejandra, which is a dear shool friend who wants to come and surf in my blog (corrected text).
382) It's the story of two lemons :
383) One of them crosses the street and is smashed by a truck (corrected text).
384) The other exclaims :- Voilà, ce que c’est que d’être pressé ! (Sorry this last line has sense only in French) (corrected text)
Saturday, December 29, 2007
362) Not finding my remote control, I finally decided to open my armchair with a razor blade and, believe it or not, it was there, I finally found.
363) That is not all, there were a lot of other things:
364) A dozen dry grapes.
365) A nut of entire pécan.
366) Half a walnut.
367) A television program of the week from 6 to 13 September 2003, titled: « Séverine Ferrer roule les mécaniques ».
368) A currency of 1 francs.
369) A currency of five centimes.
370) A currency of twenty centimes.
371) Six grape pips.
372) A olive core.
373) A quiès ball of wax, become black.
374) A receipt of a health food store dating back to 1997 indicating a purchase of 5 francs.
375) A piece of packing of dry grapes "Sun Queen" of the Migros dated October 23, 2003.
376) A label folded accordion of a bottle Valser "classic".
377) Twelve pens.
378) Five pencils.
379) A Spoon.
380) A butter knife.
Friday, December 28, 2007
360) This blog is in the process of doubting himself. This blog wondered where to go. This blog wondered whether it should continue. This blog is seeking himself.
361) This blog is officially finished, but something prevents him from stopping.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
352) I am about to spend my first Christmas alone.
353) All my nearest ones are far away.
354) Despite the fact that I am a "gentleman" patented, this first solo Christmas seems to be my first real step toward maturity (corrected sentence).
355)That said, mature or not, as far as I can remember, 95% of Christmas that I celebrated since adulthood were small nightmares.
356) But I will not dwell here on the drawbacks to celebrate Christmas, a friend have me already dealt with banne this summer, she welcomed the concert on the beach, and all I wanted to listen to, was the sound of the waves crashing on the pebbles (corrected sentence).
357) Merry Christmas.
Sunday, December 23, 2007
344) The frequency of publishing my blog is a bit slow, and my posts are too big.
345) This is not a very blog attitude.
346) I am aware.
347) Starting now, I am going to write less and edit more.
348) So, this Sunday, morning race, few cars, few people, breathing air.
349) Time is grayish.
350) It's cold.
351) I managed to get warm after fifteen minutes.
352) I accidentally crossed a friend, who had been surprised to see me do sport, and so early.
353) Do I look so sedentary?
354) After the race, I feel a strengthening nervous sensation, cleanliness in body and spirit.
355) So, I will stop there, because I want to get hooked up to the short form.
Saturday, December 8, 2007
232) Is that record?
233) Yes, that records.
234) I put my running shoes and their beauty surprises me.
235) Really a nice pair of running shoes, that’s just.
236) To such a point that I’m secretly delighted use them like town shoes soon.
237) Outside, the weather is very cold.
238) Winter is here.
239) It is twenty two past five p.m., and it is dark already.
240) And for a very good raison: the winter solstice is not far.
241) I put on a “technical” undergarment for the cold.
242) Pont de l’ile (Bridge of the island).
243) Very dense traffic.
244) While crossing the street, legitimated by I don’t know what, a motorist deliberately tries to crush me.
245) I let out an impulsive: cretin!
246) Immediately, I feel ashamed of give way to this dishonorable impulse.
247) To tell the truth, in addition to a feel of frailty, today I feel great hostility that floats in the air.
248) A hostility no doubt proportional to the irrational frailty that I feel.
249) Like the microbes, which attack preferably at the weakened organism, the motorist which tried crush me has undoubtedly smelled in me, I don’t know how, a weakened organism.
250) There are days like that where it would be more reasonable to stay in bed.
251) I pass under the fascist statue, and I am beginning to wonder if this epithet is not a bit excessive.
252) The fact remains that, beyond its contents, this statue was erected in the thirties, in other words three years before Hitler election, and eight years after the appointment power Mussolini by King Victor Emmanuel.
254) Under the statue, a couple kiss languidly them.
255) The neo-baroque frontage (another excessive term ?) of driving force building.
256) Another couple in the process of kissing tenderly.
257) It’s rare to see couples in the kissing process at that temperature, in the midst of such traffic and such pollution.
258) In addition to a traffic pollution, today it floats a strange chimical smelling in the air.
259) Yes, to tell the truth, a very strange smell.
260) Quai du Seujet (embankment of Seujet).
261) A cyclist mother with her baby behind the bike.
262) I feel still a sharp irritation because of moron which tried to crush me.
263) The boned bicycle of last time is still in the same place.
264) And there it is the diluted cubes.
265) Hooooo, what is that I see? But, it’s a gray heron !
266) He is standing, in middle of way.
267) What a superb and magestic bird.
268) It is large like a stork.
269) I venerate his beauty.
270) Magic vision, providential and, I like to believe, propitiatory.
271) That’s beautiful like a low relief of Mereruka mastaba at Saqqara.
272) There he flies away flapping wings.
273) After the superb moron which has tried to crush me, I must say that this vision is very consoling and enchanter.
274) Bridge under ground (Pont sous-terre).
275) The yellow hippos.
276) The swings.
277) A slide.
278) Another unexpected thing : I am face to face oneself a big barrier that block the way.
279) There is a notice hung on the barrier which says : “The City of Geneva, proceed at works to secure the cliffs of Saint-Jean. For security reasons, the path on the bottom of the cliffs is completely closed. Duration of Work: from November the 12 2007 to May the 30.
281) I have two questions now : Where did I go make my jogging? Is that my mnemonic plan of action is it compromised ?
282) Considering the situation, I turn back.
283) An old lady with her dog.
284) A man, hands in her pockets, wrapped up in a scarf.
285) I’ve good news: since some days I can write directly in English, without have need pass by no automatic translator (for example, this sentence I’ve write nearly without no assistance).
286) My technique for learning English may not be so bad after all.
287) The moon, it is everywhere.
288) The diluted cubes.
289) Demented traffic.
290) One thing surprise me: It’s that I am in great form !
291) I am in cracking form !
292) And I am the only runner.
293) The « Bâtiment des Forces Motrices ».
294) I hear the sound of a trompet.
295) In front of me a man with a suitcase.
296) I run so slowly that he is in front of me since five minutes.
297) On the other hands, it’s him wich maybe walk quick.
298) I continue at to be very tormented by the disappearance of the control remote of my T.V..
299) Hell, where it would be able to be ?
300) Here are more two months that I watch the T.V. in an absolutely inadmissible discomfort.
301) Look, I have to get up every time for zapper.
302) There are not thousand places for hide a remote control in a so small flat.
303) Would it really have been swallowed by my armchair?
304) I finally surpassed the man at the suitcase.
305) It’s true that he walked quickly.
306) So that during a rather long moment we have advanced side by side.
307) My left hand has hot because it is in a glove, my right hand has cold because it is naked (for a better grip of Dictaphone).
308) Here is the statue of naked athlete on his horse.
309) Further on, the electoral posters.
310) In the night, I did can distinguish only from “Yes’” and “No”.
311) It reminds me of a work of Markus Raetz on the Place du Rhône.
312) Terrasse « Le paradis » (paradise terrasse), near the second statue.
313) It’s enrageant, I have reached a fairly good level in typing, but I still encounter the same problem.
314) It’s the “i” which is always between the “o” and the “u”.
315) Pont de l’île (bridge of island).
316) Now that I begin to have some knowledge of English, I do not see my urban environment in the same way.
317) Hôtel du midi.
318) I feel like the hero of « Invasion Los Angeles » movie (by John Carpenter), in which, equipped with a pair of special glass, he can suddenly to decrypt subliminal advertising messages developed by extraterrestrials.
319) Place de chevelu (place of heary).
320) There’s, just the right moment, the site where was stuck, two months ago, the giant poster for the promotion of the Swiss party of extreme right-wing side.
321) A bakery.
322) Poster which, incidentally, was not at all subliminal.
323) Rousseau street.
324) Exchange office.
325) Here is the SMS that I wrote to my sister wich asks me (in English) if I have digested the spaghetti Bolognese of yesterday evening: " Yes, but I must eat more vegetable, because meat not good for my body and my karma. See you later my dear".
326) Bar « Le phare » (Bar the lighthouse).
327) People manage to erase theirs SMS without moods, I can not get it because, apart from the fact that I am very sentimental with messages that I receive, there are in these messages matter to an interesting archeology of oneself (different from emails archaeology). In addition, sometimes I find them beautiful.
328) The result of this is that my mobil phone is inundated with messages, and I don’t know any more where to put them.
329) So, I am forced to erase them, but I do it one by one, and in pain.
330) A bookshop.
331) Currently, in the supermarket, oranges are very good.
332) I am surprised at their docility to be peeled.
333) I remember the time when oranges were difficult to peel.
334) Restaurant “Chez ma cousine” (at my cousin).
335) A portuguese shop.
336) Another bookshop.
337) I arrive in front of my building.
338) I have just learned a very funny word: Mystake.
339) Who would say that this is the English ?
340) That seems rather Greek.
341) I press on the lift button for fifth floor.
342) Yes, “Mystake”, is a realy funny word.
343) I will not forget this word.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
83) Okay, that records, and that record on the preceding tape but I do not have other cassettes. I hope despite everything that can be heard something.
84) While I prepare to go to run, I listen to the original band of the film « Black Orpheus ». It’s very sweet.
85) I put my slip, my shorts, my socks and my tennis shoes.
86) I think of going a little further today, my race should last approximately forty minutes.
87) It’s warm and sunny. It’s the indian summer.
88) I am not depressed and it’s like finding a feeling coming from childhood.
89) It is perhaps thanks to John’s Wort. I read somewhere that the John’s wort could having an also strong action as the traditional antidepressants, but without the effects secondary, which would make of it, if that proved to be true, a true panacea.
90) I had asked to my doctor if there exists a powerfull euphoric on the pharmaceutical market for help me out of distress, and it answered me : « That would be known ! ».
91) It is necessary that make my limbering-up exercises before to come out.
92) I will try to run slowly. Because, as I said before, I tend to run more quickly with the dictaphone in hand.
93) So, now I’am in the lift, I press on button zero for to go on the ground floor.
94) So, I am outside.
95) I pass in front of the Bridge of the island (Pont de l’Ile).
96) Consoling word of Jean-Marie-Straub, in the beautiful film of Pedro Costa (Où gît votre sourire enfoui ?), In which, between two cutting, it exclaims quietly : « An artiste is alway young ».
97) I am in the heart of Geneva, on the bridge of the Island (Pont de l’ile), between Saint-Gervais and Place Bel-Air).
98) Now I pass beside a somewhat fascistic statue of invoice. She represents a naked athlete on a horse, with a eagle on its shoulders.
99) Here, to compensate, the neo-baroque frontage of the driving force building, one the rare expressions of the against-reform in Geneva.
100) Quai du Seujet.
101) Two dogs watching me with an stupid and astounded looks. They follow me glance by synchronizing the movement of their heads. It is of Wegman.
102) I arrive at the purification station, where I turned and go back last time.
103) Beyond this point that becomes rather wild.
104) A woman dressed in white walks on golden leaves, she read the newspaper while walking.
105) That evokes me a film of Truffaut, « Farenheit », particularly the final scene, where we see individuals in the woods learning books by heart.
106) I receive the last sunbeams trought the leaves trees yellowed.
107) I am on a rising way. Bordered by a yellow barrier.
108) So, I begin the way back.
109) I still worry for my back, because of weight dictaphone.
110) A dictaphone that I bought 18 yeard for register conferences of a professor whom I admired and whom impressed me a lot.
111) There is a banana paperboard in my cellar filled with these recorded cassettes.
112) Well labelled and dated.
113) I heard from time to time, then I have forgotten.
114) He spoke so well.
115) Sometimes I thought it was a kind of superman of thought.
116) In addition, he had a extraordinary physical force .
117) I think he could have stun a bull of only one punch.
118) A mom learn how to walk to her baby.
119) I cross a runner which makes me sign of the hand.
120) I pass below a very monumental bridge arched, resembling Gard Bridge (Pont du Garde). There too, a yellow barrier along the way.
121) There is the station of purification, today it does not stink. Usually it exudes an depressing odor of sewage.
122) It’s indoubtedly, all points of view, the most ugliest place of the course. Like this concrete tunnel that I cross in this moment.
123) Of an apocalyptic ugliness.
124) A panel completely covered with graffiti, yet still manages to read « Danger ! ».
125) I run on a carpet of pretty dead leaves.
126) Another stairs along by a barrier, a green barrier this time.
127) I wonder why some strong words typed with a undeniable mnemonic impregnability, are assigned to nominate secondary and insignificant objects.
128) For example, the word « Roundabout », immediately occupied my head like a boring refrain in vogue.
129) So that I mechanically hum this word from morning to night.
130) Roundabout, roundabout, roundabout, roundabout, roundabout, roundabout, roundabout, roundabout, roundabout, roundabout, roundabout, roundabout,…
131) This word, with singular and funny resonance, but almost useless from the practical point of view, I immediately assimilated it.
132) I do not have anything against the roundabouts as such, but this word, roundabout, is a word which are out decidedly much ; Why not employ it has some more significance, more remarkable, more elevated, more distinguished ?
133) It would by necessary to assign such a word to something more vertical, for example a statue of archaic Greece representing a beautiful young man of seven meters high, or a monumental temple dedicated to some pagan god of high Egypt.
134) In the same order of idea, I’m surprised to see how it I pain to assimilate the word « anyway », in spite of the fact that it is a word which I often hear, obviously, much appreciated, very invested.
135) Moreover, I meet often words resemble onomatopeia, words very funny, for example : « quick », « doing ».
136) It easy for me to assimilate the word « quick » because there is in Geneva a company of photocopy whose name is CopyQuick.
137) Will you believe me ? During more than 25 years this word was been for me that comically sounds, or, at the most, a whim of the owner of the establishment.
138) This was accentuated by the fact that the aforementioned establishment, if I remember rightly, an ensign representing a sparrow which sings.
139) Ho ! Here, just the right moment, ducks and moorhens.
140) I like definitely much the cry of duck, both grotesque and extravagant, nice and desperate. I associate it with sudation sessions in the « Bains des Pâquis » sauna, where screw a duck colony.
141) Would Olivier Messiaen have included the song of ducks in his research on birdsong ?
142) I would be curious to hear his interpretation of the cry of duck.
143) And this is the path in the shape of Z, and as I think at the same time in a dear friend whose first name starts with an S, I will round the edges and call it « the S-shaped way », in his honor.
144) I start to believe that the remote control of my television was swallowed by my armchair.
145) Several thing already swallowed by this armchair, and I begins to imagine an exhaustive and detailed inventory of all that this armchair ingested during its existence : coins, pens, chocolats pieces, socks, all sorts of small rubbish, such as grape pips, aluminium pieces, nuts pieces, etc.
146) A true carnivorous plant !
147) Now I run at bottom of the cliffs of Saint-Jean, apparently the origin of these cliffs that is as old as a geological formation dating from the last glaciations.
148) A cliff indeed rather impressive.
149) I recovered, this night, a English method (a box containing a book and three cassettes) abandoned on a public bench.
150) The name of the method is at the very least providential : « YES Y CAN, I speak English in three months ».
151) The owner was obviously a very assiduous person ; he carried out all the exercises, without omitting only one of them.
152) I intend to rub all his exercices and to carry out
153) Fortunately, he wrote with a light hand.
154) So that I would not have too many difficulties to rub out the few a hundred and fifty pages of exercises.
155) Of course, I will need a little patience and determination.
156) One hundred and fifty pages, is something at least !
157) If I need a minute to rub a page, I need one hundred and fifty minutes to rub all pages.
158) More than two hours for all erase.
159) It’s in my interest to make the exercises after that.
160) Here is a couple of lovers sitting on a bench.
161) A juggler and his dog.
162) His dog holds a tennis ball between his teeth.
163) I am really running anyhow, without any technique.
164) That can cost me a lot, because I risk to have a sore knees during several days.
165) I just crossed a gentleman and a lady speaking German.
166) True German of Germany.
167) I start feel that the race is a little long.
168) On my left, a small playground for children.
169) Two swings.
170) A slide.
171) Two hippos out of concrete painted in yellow.
172) Another panel completely covered with graffiti through which it still manages to guess the word « Danger ! ».
173) Quai du Seujet.
174) It’s dark.
175) A lady sitting on a bench.
176) A metal monumental sculpture representing cubic decomposing.
177) Trees passed behind me.
178) A man in the distance.
179) A car.
180) A moto bike.
181) A mom far off with a stroller.
182) A sinner.
183) Beside him, a panel : « fishing prohibited ».
184) A boned bicycle attached to a barrier.
185) Suddenly I see my reflection on the bottom front of a building.
186) The first point to note is the following ; I run like an old man.
187) Anyway I must begin get used to the idea.
188) This is inescapable, and becomes day by day more manifest.
189) School of Seujet.
190) Another big modern sculpture.
191) A cyclist.
192) A beauty woman speaks about a vigourous and ensured voice on her mobile phone.
193) Pont de l’Ile (Bridge of the island).
194) Quai des Bergues.
196) Many cars.
197) Too many cars.
198) The air is unbreathable, and I am not talking about the noise.
199) It is perhaps no a coincidence if there is a measuring site of the quality of the air at this place.
200) Hôtel du Midi.
201) I wonder how people stand the pollution.
202) How do they tolerate such a noise and atmospheric contamination ?
203) It seems to me that they adapt to it very well.
204) It’s frightening !
205) It is a fact that the human is a species with a great adaptability, here is the problem.
206) If we had the skin less hard, if we were a little more fragile, more delicate,
207) Astonishes me is that this pollution and this ugliness do not prevent people from being beautiful.
208) Their appearence, their plastic beauty is frankly confusing, and an extent persistent, an extent orbstinate that I never ceases to be amazed.
209) A bank.
210) An exchange office.
211) Place de chevelu (Place of hairy), no, I had not dreamed, it is really the name of this place.
212) The giant poster of the UDC has been replaced by a poster praising the merits of a detergent.
213) It is to be noted that in the meantime the UDC had won the elections.
214) The « Manor » department stores shine of thousand lights.
215) Yesterday, in that same store, I bought half a kilo of chocolate candy.
216) It turns out that it was the only quantity suggested, there was no other packaging smaller.
217) So that, in the absence of choise, I am resigned to buy a half kilo.
218) And I ate it of at one go.
219) I have eaten this half kilo of chocolate candy in only some mouthfuls.
220) With a voluptuous drunkenness and a voracious ecstasy.
221) The chocolate chips overflowed of my hands, some slipped through my fingers and rolled down.
222) Yes, pleasure was real.
223) The liver hache also.
224) The culpability, it’s nothing to speak of.
225) It is dangerous to so easily dispose of such a large quantity of chocolate.
226) I will terminate this second monologue here, between ecology and chocolate.
227) And now, I am going to take a hot shower.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
2) I dont know if it will be a recording uninterrupted, or if it will from time to time be necessary to make « stop ».
3) I am still in the elevator.
4) I forgot my watch.
5) It is perhaps seven o’clock pm.
6) Weather is already rather dark.
7) I pass in front of a school.
8) I had a technical problem, I believe that nothing was recorded.
9) It is not serious, I did not say anything of interesting.
10) I am now on a very wooded way.
11) In front my I see two people dressed in black accompanied by two black dogs.
12) Song of a bird.
13) I cross me first runner. In fact, it is a women runner. It is marvellous ! One redhead.
14) Now I feel less only.
15) And here noy one very old Myster, it run with its dog. Dog is also very old.
16) It must to have at least seventy years.
17) I do not have the same one age that him, and I do not run more quickly that him.
18) Not the same age, but us let us age together.
19) We age together, and us let us run towards died.
20) He and me.
21) Me in a direction, he in the other direction.
22) Each one towards its proper died.
23) I am now on a way which goes down in Z.
24) And right with the end way, there is a tree, one immense tree died, with half immersed in the Rhône.
25) I spit.
26) I am content.
27) It appears that it is beneficial on the plan molecular of saying « I am content ».
28) I am already on the way of return.
29) I decide from now, not to copy more to stick the translations, but to write them word for word.
30) I must pay attention to my knees.
31) I am likely to have problems plantar and articular if I do not moderate my sporting enthusiasm.
32) Now I am again on way in form of « Z ».
33) The barking of a dog.
34) I think that I do not have elegance of Alain Cavalier in my monologues, but the fact of to whisper that gives a side Alain Cavalier (I think of his videos especially).
35) Now I must to stop me to run because there is a descent, last time that I have fact this descent I am wounded the left Knees.
36) To or on my right, one man sat on a bench in face of the Rhone. He looks at the river in a very romantic way.
37) On other bank, one can see the warehouse of Genevese public transport.
38) In front of the warehouse, there is of cypress.
39) They form a powerful vertical geometrical scansion.
40) I did not cross any runner since a certain moment.
41) The sun is now completely lying, but I am certain that I will cross still runners, because these is still a little light.
42) As regards monologue it is nevertheless more adapted of to remain only.
43) Vague feeling of ridiculous which me cross suddenly.
44) I Wonder, with this stage, if it is possible for one english-speaking of to decipher this text. My grammar is undoubtedly catastrophic, but it is certain, for my part, that I am learning English, even if I do that of one unorthodox manner.
45) Here is a squirrel. Not, it is not one squirrel, they are two birds fighting over a worms.
46) In the dictaphone, I try to whisper, the trouble it is that my voice lends itself badly to whisper. When I try to whisper, my voice is inaudible, and when I try to speak normally my voice carries too far.
47) Here now of duck, of ducks… Marvellous, ducks.
48) At the moment, I come to be disturbed by central opacity in my eye. It is a Floaters, an absolutely infernal thing, intend to, semms it, is to destroy my faculties of concentration. Me here now on the « Quai du Seujet ».
49) Lately I cross people who speak English with a disconcerting facility.
50) The ocular disorder has me fact of panicking, I must to try of me to calm. It is very important that I learn to control these intolerable anguishes.
51) These are building of « forces motrices », which has summer transformed into opera house. From here, I can see interior of building, as well as and sculpture of Name June Paik, sight of back.
52) An English sms sent to a friend : « What do you make this evening ? ». I am very proud. It is my first sms in English.
53) I deplore that Sarkozy recovers the jogging for its media image. Because now when i run, I have unpleasant impression of to ape to mimic and of to support its ideas.
54) In what the jogging is a sport which would convey vaguely right-wing ideas ?
55) I have just learned a pretty sentence in a film, here : « Nice to see you ».
56) I pass under « Bridge-under-ground » (Pont-sous-terre).
57) While I Think, in addition to axposed reasons in the introduction, there is another reason why I do not have ever learned it less word in listening English songs : it is that when I listen to a song, whatever that is to say the language, I satisfy me completely words, and do not grant any attention with components narrations of thing.
58) In spite of a rate of all them hells, them cashiers of department store « Manor » are given the sorrow of me to greet cordially. It is at the same time heroins and of the angels.
59) Trees. One runner a long way off, it have a red T.shirt. A black young man, with a very beautiful shirt.
60) My dictaphone look like Walk-mann, a Walk-mann without helmets. It is too much heavy, I perhaps go it to replace by a dictaphone MP3 much lighter and small.
61) A mother with hour young a long way away … as a matter or fact , rather one gradmother with sound small son. A cyclist passes to my left. Trees ravel. The tram passes on the bridge of « Coulouvrenière ».
62) A group of blacks around one bench, all very well dressed.
63) The trouble with « Google translation » and « Babel fish » it is that translation be carried out word with word, while despizing context. As of at the time, it results from it sentences incoherent. The advantage, by against, it is that I have an exact translation of each word.
64) I do not find the remote control of my television. Here are two days that I look at television without operate by remote control, what disgrace, it is really ungrateful experiment, I really smell myself cut down by an element who takes part of a some sovereignty in the act to look at the TV.
65) I approach the zone of my course, these hare the « Place Bel-air. Impassioning !
66) On a frontage of building, a giantess electoral post of the UDC (party of extreme right-wing), pricking detail, somebody had fun with to add hitler moustache on face of each candidate.
67) I take brutally conscience of my abyssal delay in english while testing to understand them words of one song in English, and I must to recognize that I do not have anything, but really nothing, understood, NADA, NIENTE, …
68) I comfort myself in integrating the word NOTHING with the N of « NOTTE » (night in italian)+INGRID. For word ANYTHING (it will be ANOCHE (last night in spanish)+ ITALIA+Ingrid=AN+IT+ING.
69) I assimilated according to the same principle, the expression « GOOD IDEA » (BONNE IDEE, in french) thanks to the phonetics resemblance with « GOUDA », it Dutch cheese, and Swiss heroin Heidi. Phonetically, that does « GOUDHEIDI ».
70) A women runner overtake me in gambol. But since I have learned that release of calories and endorphins be carried out more effectively with moderate pace I withdraw secret theoritical pride with to make overtake me.
71) If it is true with « Google translation » and « « the Babel fish » translation done word by word, I am not without ignoring that the English adjective above the subject, therefore until we have a few progress, I can at less perform these permutations that give a look a little more respectable at my phrases.
72) Proof that I beginning to learn english : my french is in train spoil. I have even been obliged consult the dictionary for check the spelling of a word very familiar. It’s very symptomatic.
73) « Pont de l’Ile » (Bridge of the island).
74) Quai des Bergues.
75) I am not any more only, it is full with people.
76) Starbuk coffe.
77) Hôtel du midi.
78) An exchange office.
79) Place de chevelu (Place of hairy). It has been thirty years that I pass here, and I had never noticed the singular name of this place.
80) Department Store « Manor ».
81) A store dresses for married.
82) So, I arrive at the end of this first race.
- ▼ 2007 (12)
- ► 2008 (105)
- ► 2009 (58)