In trying to write this blog in English I hope finally able to start jabber a few words in this language. I will mobilise various tools for that my text be in accordance with the rules of grammar and spelling. Thanks for your corrections and comments.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Monday, May 26, 2008
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Friday, May 23, 2008
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Monday, May 12, 2008
Friday, May 9, 2008
900) These six sentences must be wrote with the present simple, and I must use this three words: never, sometimes and currently*.
901) Let's go !
902) ) Currently, my English is still* very weak*.
903) But I am sure that when I will have finished these lessons, I could begin to jabber the English (in 5 weeks).
904) Now I am listening to nice music (Caetano Veloso), and I'm happy.
905) Unfortunately*, it's in portuguese, sometimes I tell myself that I should* listen some more songs in english.
906) But I never listen to songs in English.
907) But, from today*, I promise to listen more often* the "Love songs" of Elvis Presley.
908) Hum,... I realise that the sentences are not all with the present simple. No problem, here are six supplementary sentences (with the present simple):
909)) I get up at eight o'clock and I shower myself with petroleum.
1000)*** I have breakfast at two o'clock (I have a red tablet).
I leaves home at eight thirty and I go to work by flying saucer.
I have lunch in my office (I have a blue tablet).
I usually* work late. I leave work at three AM.
I sometimes buys a violet tablet and eat it in my flying saucer.
I often go out in the evening, because I like to do the feast from nine PM to six AM.
I goes to bed at seven AM.
***I reached my thousandth sentence. I decided to stop the numbering at thousand.
- Currently = actuellement
- Still = c'est un mot très polysémique à l'évidence, dans sa forme courante il veut dire : encore, toujours: "he's still asleep" il dort encore, "I've still got 5 dollars" il me reste encore 5 dollars.
- Weak = faible, fragile, peu convaincant, léger
- Unfortunately = malheureusement
- I should = je devrais
- From today = à partir d'aujourd'hui
- Often = (se prononce sans le "t") souvent, fréquemment
- Usually = d'habitude, d'ordinaire, habituellement
Monday, May 5, 2008
- Mnemonic trick - to avoid
- Tomorrow I begin intensive English lessons (2)
- black moon
- After housework
- My first bath in the lake this year
- Mnemonic trick - Always
- Mnemonic trick - everywhere
- Telemarketing - Today I spoke English
- Full moon
- Telemarketing 2 - today I have again spoke English...
- Telemarketing 3 - I have again spoke English toda...
- Telemarketing 4
- Today 1
- Today 2
- Today 3 - Euphoric panic attack (detail 1)
- Euphoric panic Attack (detail 2)
- ▼ May (17)
- ► 2009 (58)