In trying to write this blog in English I hope finally able to start jabber a few words in this language. I will mobilise various tools for that my text be in accordance with the rules of grammar and spelling. Thanks for your corrections and comments.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Mnemonic trick - to avoid
- Avoid = 1. esquiver "to avoid" 2. s'abstenir, éviter, éviter de faire qqch "to avoid doing sthg" 3) épargner, éviter qqch à qqn "to save sb sthg. S'éviter, se bouder "to avoid each other 2. s'épargner "to spare o.s..
- Mnemonic trick - to avoid
- Tomorrow I begin intensive English lessons (2)
- black moon
- After housework
- My first bath in the lake this year
- Mnemonic trick - Always
- Mnemonic trick - everywhere
- Telemarketing - Today I spoke English
- Full moon
- Telemarketing 2 - today I have again spoke English...
- Telemarketing 3 - I have again spoke English toda...
- Telemarketing 4
- Today 1
- Today 2
- Today 3 - Euphoric panic attack (detail 1)
- Euphoric panic Attack (detail 2)
- ▼ May (17)
- ► 2009 (58)