In trying to write this blog in English I hope finally able to start jabber a few words in this language. I will mobilise various tools for that my text be in accordance with the rules of grammar and spelling. Thanks for your corrections and comments.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
My World tour with Google earth
411) I decided to make the turn of the world with Google earth.
412) My trip begin at home, in Geneva.
413) I go to northward along a straight line.
414) So, I took my flight.
415) I fly too much quick, the landscape scrolls at high speed.
416) I stop for to resume with a more moderate speed.
417) Clearly, I am already in Germany, because I see scroll labels designating villages with Germanic consonant.
418) Landscape geometric cultivated fields as far as the eye.
419) The landscape changes a bit, I can already see the sea on the horizon.
420) I approach a sandy landscape, punctuated by large lagoons.
421) The sea approach at high speed.
422) I am now in full sea.
423) Now, the screen is divided into two equal geometric parts.
424) The sea is at bottom, the sky is at top.
425) I fly at two hundred eighty nine metres above sea level since thirteen minutes.
426) Twenty third minute, I see the dry land.
427) I approach its shores.
428) A yellowish land, hills as far as the eye.
429) I moved into the interior of a mountain, and another, and again another ...
430) In doing so I noticed that I automatically takes the altitude.
431) Five hundred fifty four metres above sea level.
432) I continue to take mountains in the open nose.
433) Twenty sixth minute, I fly over a region of lakes.
434) I pass through at high speed a town called Forsand.
435) The landscape is yellowish and lacustrine.
436) I think I flies at twice the speed of a plane that was preparing to land.
437) Strand is the name of the city that I just cross now.
438) I fly over a beautiful lake.
439) Another lake.
440) Some islands.
441) Another lake, and another lake, etc..
442) I entered in a mountain.
443) I climb all of a sudden to six hundred and eighty-nine metres.
444) And another lake.
445) And another again, more big.
446) I see on the horizon something like a glacier.
447) I pass through again a mountain.
448) Height: eight hundred three metres.
449) Now I fly over a lake turquoise, caressed by fog.
450) I pass through again another montain.
451) I climbed to one thousand meters.
452) Still mountains and lakes.
453) A city called Ford (with the O stroke), I fly over Sweden probably.
454) I am over several peaks of snow-capped mountains.
455) And now a huge lake.
456) I see a line that seems to draw a border, we are entering perhaps in Norway or Finland.
457) Forty sixth minute, I approach a marshy area.
458) That is a huge stretch of water on the horizon, it is still the sea.
459) It's very impressive.
460) Forty seventh minute, I am above sea.
461) The sea covers almost the entire screen of a beautiful blue.
462) Fifty second minute, I put my monocle on my right eye, because the vision of floaters bodies made me panic.
463) I breath away.
464) I eat a green pear.
465) Fifty fourth minute, I eat a second green pear.
466) Fifty fifth minute, blue, blue, blue wich scrolls as far as the eye.
467) Sixtieth minute, I eat a third green pear.
468) Seventieth minute, always the sea, alternating large tracts blue and black who scroll silently.
469) Eightieth minute, I fly over an alternation of immense black and blue spots.
470) The horizon is still absolutely flat.
471) Eightieth twenty two minutes, I eat a fourth pear.
472) I begin to have sleep.
473) Assuming that I went through Germany, Sweden and Finland, I may now supposing fly over the Barents Sea.
474) I am fed up, I decide to stop here for today.
475) I plant a thumbtack in this place, and I go to bed.
476) I continue my journey tomorrow.
- I have the flu
- Floaters and anguish
- An experiment with a leek
- My World tour with Google earth
- Compass panic
- Michael Phelps sensation - the solutions.
- Towards the south
- My world tour with Google earth.
- My world tour with Google earth - I leave Greenlan...
- My world tour with Google earth - I went the wrong...
- Mind map of my blog (in french)
- My world tour with Google earth – Back to the sout...
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2009 (58)