In trying to write this blog in English I hope finally able to start jabber a few words in this language. I will mobilise various tools for that my text be in accordance with the rules of grammar and spelling. Thanks for your corrections and comments.
Friday, January 18, 2008
My world tour with Google earth - I leave Greenland
524) Altitude: thousand eighty ten meters.
525) I approach quickly from the coast.
526) One hundred and thirty-fourth minute, I leave Greenland.
527) I glide on a multicolored sea, I see yellow, purple, green, brown, cobalt blue, Prussian blue, etc.…
528) It’s beautiful.
529) I also see what appears to be icebergs.
530) One hundred and forty-seventh minute, I stop there.
- I have the flu
- Floaters and anguish
- An experiment with a leek
- My World tour with Google earth
- Compass panic
- Michael Phelps sensation - the solutions.
- Towards the south
- My world tour with Google earth.
- My world tour with Google earth - I leave Greenlan...
- My world tour with Google earth - I went the wrong...
- Mind map of my blog (in french)
- My world tour with Google earth – Back to the sout...
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2009 (58)