In trying to write this blog in English I hope finally able to start jabber a few words in this language. I will mobilise various tools for that my text be in accordance with the rules of grammar and spelling. Thanks for your corrections and comments.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Towards the south

499) After crossing the magnetic north pole, the compass has been reversed.


500) It indicates the south now.

501) Altitude: five hundred forty eight metres.

502) I fly on huge black spots.

503) Eighty fifteenth minute, a blue dot appeared on my right.

504) I make a detour to see that.



505) It is a photographic documentation in Japanese that shows waterfalls.

506) Hundredth minute, a huge white line appeared on the horizon.

507) I arrive at very high speed on a snowy shore.

508) It’s beautiful.

509) I plant a thumbtak here.

No comments: