In trying to write this blog in English I hope finally able to start jabber a few words in this language. I will mobilise various tools for that my text be in accordance with the rules of grammar and spelling. Thanks for your corrections and comments.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Towards the south
500) It indicates the south now.
501) Altitude: five hundred forty eight metres.
502) I fly on huge black spots.
503) Eighty fifteenth minute, a blue dot appeared on my right.
504) I make a detour to see that.
505) It is a photographic documentation in Japanese that shows waterfalls.
506) Hundredth minute, a huge white line appeared on the horizon.
507) I arrive at very high speed on a snowy shore.
508) It’s beautiful.
509) I plant a thumbtak here.
- I have the flu
- Floaters and anguish
- An experiment with a leek
- My World tour with Google earth
- Compass panic
- Michael Phelps sensation - the solutions.
- Towards the south
- My world tour with Google earth.
- My world tour with Google earth - I leave Greenlan...
- My world tour with Google earth - I went the wrong...
- Mind map of my blog (in french)
- My world tour with Google earth – Back to the sout...
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2009 (58)