In trying to write this blog in English I hope finally able to start jabber a few words in this language. I will mobilise various tools for that my text be in accordance with the rules of grammar and spelling. Thanks for your corrections and comments.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
My world tour with Google earth.
511) I continue in a southerly direction.
512) With the exception of a chain of mountains on the horizon, I see only white.
513) A mountain perfectly white furthermore.
514) Hundred third minute, the mountain seems to have disappeared
515) A mirage ?
516) One hundred fourth minute, white, white, white.
517) One hundred fifth minute, I've crashed into what appears to be the mountain that I saw before.
518) I see only white, but I climbed suddenly at thousand one hundred meters.
519) The screen is so white that I see my floaters with a frightening clearness.
520) One hundred sixteenth minute, I see an irregularity on the horizon.
521) One hundred seventeenth minute, I see a piece of sea to my right.
522) One hundred and twentieth minute, I approach the Shore.
523) One hundred and thirtieth minute, I stop here for today.
- I have the flu
- Floaters and anguish
- An experiment with a leek
- My World tour with Google earth
- Compass panic
- Michael Phelps sensation - the solutions.
- Towards the south
- My world tour with Google earth.
- My world tour with Google earth - I leave Greenlan...
- My world tour with Google earth - I went the wrong...
- Mind map of my blog (in french)
- My world tour with Google earth – Back to the sout...
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2009 (58)