In trying to write this blog in English I hope finally able to start jabber a few words in this language. I will mobilise various tools for that my text be in accordance with the rules of grammar and spelling. Thanks for your corrections and comments.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
477) I resume my world tour to the place where I stopped last time.
478) In the absence of any landmark space, it is difficult for me to say how fast I move.
479) Probably fairly quickly.
480) Altitude: One thousand and forty-four meters.
481) The sea covers almost the entire screen.
482) I do not see anything else, except an alternation of huge spots black and blue which pass slowly and silently.
483) The sky is gray.
484) Four-twenty-sixth minute, snowy shores appeared on the sides.
485) I suddenly feel of driving on a highway.
486) But the snowy shores soon disappear.
487) I don't know what happened.
488) And that, in the distance, what is it?
489) A bizarre icon appeared on the horizon.
490) A sort of golden frame with an effigy in the middle.
491) I am astonished to see an icon here.
492) I'm now very close to the thing.
493) In fact, it's a sort of arch with a sort of blue sphere in the middle.
494) The sea seems to converge in that point, as if it irradiated from there
495) The compass seems to panic.
496) The label states: true magnetic north pole.
497) Funny thing: the pictures that are supposed to show the views of this place, show tropical beaches.
498) Eighty tenth minute, I will stop here for today.
- I have the flu
- Floaters and anguish
- An experiment with a leek
- My World tour with Google earth
- Compass panic
- Michael Phelps sensation - the solutions.
- Towards the south
- My world tour with Google earth.
- My world tour with Google earth - I leave Greenlan...
- My world tour with Google earth - I went the wrong...
- Mind map of my blog (in french)
- My world tour with Google earth – Back to the sout...
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2009 (58)