In trying to write this blog in English I hope finally able to start jabber a few words in this language. I will mobilise various tools for that my text be in accordance with the rules of grammar and spelling. Thanks for your corrections and comments.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Dust and depression.
809) This results, in recent times, a large accumulation of dust*.
900) This drawing is supposed to represent the accumulated dust in a corner of my apartment.
901) I realized afterwards that this image is reversible.
- Vacuuming = vide, aspirateur, passer l'aspirateur
- Dust = poussière
- Upside down = à l'envers, sens dessus dessous.
- Afterwards = après, après-coup
- I decided to procrastinate my English intensive le...
- Black moon
- Mosaic of my sleeping pills
- Snoring under the neon lights.
- Mnemonic trick - glance
- Love disappointment and abysmal pain
- Mnemonic trick - abysmal pain
- "There are plenty of fish in the ocean"
- Full moon
- Dust and depression.
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2009 (58)