In trying to write this blog in English I hope finally able to start jabber a few words in this language. I will mobilise various tools for that my text be in accordance with the rules of grammar and spelling. Thanks for your corrections and comments.

Monday, December 31, 2007

I would like remain alone and cry


390) "In a moment, it will be necessary to go out, see friends, celebrate together the end of the year, etc..

391) I would like remain alone and cry".

Cioran, Notebooks 1957-1972, publisher: nrf.

3 comments:

Habanerasiempre said...

curiosamente, al contrario que tu, the same day i was in Havana celebrating the new year, was a very happy day for me,i was in love, very very enamorada but, was my last day of love, began the next day my pain


(I am in this lesson)

Momo said...

Si, tienes razon de decir "que tu", pues lo escribio Cioran, pero evidentemente me lo aproprio.

Fué un anho nuevo particularmente solitario, pero trabajador, pues tenia examenes en enero y me convenia avansar con mi trabajo.

Mi ultimo anho nuevo, en cambio, fué de puta madre y muy festivo, la pasé muy muy bien, y con muy buenas amigas.

Momo said...

Veo que lo estas mirando con dedicacion el blog, me alegro, pues me gustan tus observaciones sensibles.

Muchas gracias, estoy muy honorado por tu atencion.

Un abraso.