In trying to write this blog in English I hope finally able to start jabber a few words in this language. I will mobilise various tools for that my text be in accordance with the rules of grammar and spelling. Thanks for your corrections and comments.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
In the belly of the armchair
362) Not finding my remote control, I finally decided to open my armchair with a razor blade and, believe it or not, it was there, I finally found.
363) That is not all, there were a lot of other things:
364) A dozen dry grapes.
365) A nut of entire pécan.
366) Half a walnut.
367) A television program of the week from 6 to 13 September 2003, titled: « Séverine Ferrer roule les mécaniques ».
368) A currency of 1 francs.
369) A currency of five centimes.
370) A currency of twenty centimes.
371) Six grape pips.
372) A olive core.
373) A quiès ball of wax, become black.
374) A receipt of a health food store dating back to 1997 indicating a purchase of 5 francs.
375) A piece of packing of dry grapes "Sun Queen" of the Migros dated October 23, 2003.
376) A label folded accordion of a bottle Valser "classic".
377) Twelve pens.
378) Five pencils.
379) A Spoon.
380) A butter knife.
- ▼ 2007 (12)
- ► 2008 (105)
- ► 2009 (58)