In trying to write this blog in English I hope finally able to start jabber a few words in this language. I will mobilise various tools for that my text be in accordance with the rules of grammar and spelling. Thanks for your corrections and comments.
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Jogging monologue 4
344) The frequency of publishing my blog is a bit slow, and my posts are too big.
345) This is not a very blog attitude.
346) I am aware.
347) Starting now, I am going to write less and edit more.
348) So, this Sunday, morning race, few cars, few people, breathing air.
349) Time is grayish.
350) It's cold.
351) I managed to get warm after fifteen minutes.
352) I accidentally crossed a friend, who had been surprised to see me do sport, and so early.
353) Do I look so sedentary?
354) After the race, I feel a strengthening nervous sensation, cleanliness in body and spirit.
355) So, I will stop there, because I want to get hooked up to the short form.
- ▼ 2007 (12)
- ► 2008 (105)
- ► 2009 (58)