In trying to write this blog in English I hope finally able to start jabber a few words in this language. I will mobilise various tools for that my text be in accordance with the rules of grammar and spelling. Thanks for your corrections and comments.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Jogging monologue 5 (short form)


352) I am about to spend my first Christmas alone.

353) All my nearest ones are far away.

354) Despite the fact that I am a "gentleman" patented, this first solo Christmas seems to be my first real step toward maturity (corrected sentence).

355)That said, mature or not, as far as I can remember, 95% of Christmas that I celebrated since adulthood were small nightmares.

356) But I will not dwell here on the drawbacks to celebrate Christmas, a friend have me already dealt with banne this summer, she welcomed the concert on the beach, and all I wanted to listen to, was the sound of the waves crashing on the pebbles (corrected sentence).

357) Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

352) I am about to spend my first Christmas alone.

353) All my nearest ones are far away.

354) Despite the fact that I am a "gentleman", this first solo Christmas seems to be my first real step toward maturity.

355)That said, mature or not, as far as I can remember, 95% of the Christmases that I celebrated since adulthood were small nightmares.

356) But I will not dwell here on the drawbacks to celebrate Christmas, ((a friend have me already dealt with banne this summer = pas clair - c'est quoi 'banne'?)), she welcomed the concert on the beach, and all I wanted to listen to, was the sound of the waves crashing on the pebbles.

Anonymous said...

344) The frequency of publishing my blog is a bit slow, and my posts are too big.
>
> 345) This is not a very blog attitude.
>
> 346) I am aware of it.
>
> 347) Starting now, I am going to write less and edit more.
>
> 348) So, this Sunday morning: race, few cars, few people, I am breathing air.
>
> 349) The weather is grayish.
>
> 350) It's cold.
>
> 351) I managed to get warm after fifteen minutes.
>
> 352) I accidentally crossed a friend, who was surprised to see me exercise, and so early.
>
> 353) Do I look so sedentary?
>
> 354) After the race, I feel a strengthening nervous sensation, and cleanliness in body and spirit.
>
> 355) So, I will stop there, because I want to get hooked up on the short form.