In trying to write this blog in English I hope finally able to start jabber a few words in this language. I will mobilise various tools for that my text be in accordance with the rules of grammar and spelling. Thanks for your corrections and comments.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Mnemonic trick - abysmal pain
- Knife = couteau, donner un coup de couteau, poignarder
- Bread = pain, "can we have some more bread ?" peut-on avoir un peu plus de pain ?
- Blood = sang, "in cold blood" de sang-froid, "it made me blood boil" cela m'a mis dans une colère noire, "it made my blood run cold" cela m'a glacé le sang, "it's in is blood" il a cela dans le sang, "new" ou "fresh blood" sang frais
- I decided to procrastinate my English intensive le...
- Black moon
- Mosaic of my sleeping pills
- Snoring under the neon lights.
- Mnemonic trick - glance
- Love disappointment and abysmal pain
- Mnemonic trick - abysmal pain
- "There are plenty of fish in the ocean"
- Full moon
- Dust and depression.
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2009 (58)