In trying to write this blog in English I hope finally able to start jabber a few words in this language. I will mobilise various tools for that my text be in accordance with the rules of grammar and spelling. Thanks for your corrections and comments.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
598) So I asked my favorite blogger, Tomas Bradanovic (in Spanich), who lives on the other side of the Atlantic, if the moon today is black in his country.
- Ask = demander
- Wonder = 1. (amazement), étonnement 2. (cause for surprise), "it's a wonder that (that)" c'est un miracle que..., "it's no ou little ou small wonder (that)..." il n'est pas étonnant que 3. (amazing thing, person) merveille "to work ou do wonders" faire des merveilles". 1. (speculate) "to wonder (if ou whether)" se demander (si). 2. (in polite requests) "I wonder whether you would mind shutting the window ?" est-ce que cela ne vous ennuierait pas de fermer la fenêtre ? 1. (speculate) se demander " to wonder about sthg" s'interesser sur qqch 2. littéraire (be amazed) "to wonder at sthg" s'étonner de qqch.
- I decided to procrastinate my English intensive le...
- Black moon
- Mosaic of my sleeping pills
- Snoring under the neon lights.
- Mnemonic trick - glance
- Love disappointment and abysmal pain
- Mnemonic trick - abysmal pain
- "There are plenty of fish in the ocean"
- Full moon
- Dust and depression.
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2009 (58)