In trying to write this blog in English I hope finally able to start jabber a few words in this language. I will mobilise various tools for that my text be in accordance with the rules of grammar and spelling. Thanks for your corrections and comments.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Mnemonic trick - glance
- Glance = regard (rapide), coup d'oeil
- See = voir
- Watch = 1. (timepiece) montre 2. (act of watching) faire le guet, monter la garde, "to keep watch on sb/sthg" surveiller qqn/qqch. 3. (guard) garde. (Look at) regarder. (spy on, guard) surveiller. (Be careful about) faire attention à... Watch your language ! Surveille ton langage! "Watch it! attention!. Regarder. "Watch out", faire attention, prendre garde. "Watch over" veiller sur.
- Look = (mot très polysémique) ; (with eyes) regard, regarder. To take ou have a look (at sthg) regarder (qqch), jeter un coup d'oeil (à qqch), "to give sb a look" jeter un regard à qqn, regarder qqn de travers. (Search) "to have a look (for sthg)" chercher (qqch). (appearance) aspect, air. "To look (out) onto" donner sur... (seem) avoir l'air, sembler. Etc, etc...
- I decided to procrastinate my English intensive le...
- Black moon
- Mosaic of my sleeping pills
- Snoring under the neon lights.
- Mnemonic trick - glance
- Love disappointment and abysmal pain
- Mnemonic trick - abysmal pain
- "There are plenty of fish in the ocean"
- Full moon
- Dust and depression.
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2009 (58)