In trying to write this blog in English I hope finally able to start jabber a few words in this language. I will mobilise various tools for that my text be in accordance with the rules of grammar and spelling. Thanks for your corrections and comments.
Monday, April 7, 2008
600) Yes, you read it right.
601) Since some days, my dear friends, I collect words verification.
602) And I must admit that they fascinate me.
603) Or to be more precise, I am fascinated by the way these words don't say nothing, how they evade any meaning known.
604) Admittedly, there are sometimes words which are hovering the meaning, but they are rare.
605) If I try to write anything on my keyboard, in typing at random, I think it will not the same thing.
606) Let's try !
607) kjheksv, kbvés, sopitgh, jhbc, zpoiti, ldfs, lmbjhse, srvtnmu, bnmnhuy, ivrdnb, hbenu, rbvoab, cdnbg, vcsynfj, bcigbvi, nfgvcx, tdwvfder,cionbkl, kivjonf, okdfmsc, wnbzmj, givrtxyb, rnuo, jdfdewvf, dsegbgh, qexghk.
608) Hmm .. All things considered, I think that is exactly the same thing.
609) I am disappointed :-(
- I decided to procrastinate my English intensive le...
- Black moon
- Mosaic of my sleeping pills
- Snoring under the neon lights.
- Mnemonic trick - glance
- Love disappointment and abysmal pain
- Mnemonic trick - abysmal pain
- "There are plenty of fish in the ocean"
- Full moon
- Dust and depression.
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2009 (58)