In trying to write this blog in English I hope finally able to start jabber a few words in this language. I will mobilise various tools for that my text be in accordance with the rules of grammar and spelling. Thanks for your corrections and comments.
Monday, April 28, 2008
803) The therapist has regained* all my injuries*, then she acts as though if she removed* some things in my body with his hands.
804) She promised me an improvement* in the next few days.
805) A little sceptic, I asked her if it is necessary to have faith* for that it works.
806) She said: "No, it's not necessary, because even animals are sensitive to this treatment.
807) Here is a therapy at the very least friendly* and accommodating.
(Thank you for help me translate this post)
- Sitting = séance.
- Regained = (composure, health) retrouver; (leadership) reprendre.
- Injury = (to limb, person) blessure, coup, atteinte.
- Wound = blessure, plaie,
- To remove = enlever, faire partir, résoudre, dissiper, ôter, renvoyer.
- Improvement = amélioration.
- Faith = (belief) foi, confiance.
- At (the very) least = Pour le moins, à tout le moins, tout au moins
- Friendly = amical, gentil,
- I decided to procrastinate my English intensive le...
- Black moon
- Mosaic of my sleeping pills
- Snoring under the neon lights.
- Mnemonic trick - glance
- Love disappointment and abysmal pain
- Mnemonic trick - abysmal pain
- "There are plenty of fish in the ocean"
- Full moon
- Dust and depression.
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2009 (58)