In trying to write this blog in English I hope finally able to start jabber a few words in this language. I will mobilise various tools for that my text be in accordance with the rules of grammar and spelling. Thanks for your corrections and comments.
Friday, April 4, 2008
I decided to procrastinate my English intensive lessons :-( …
583) Moreover*, I have anxiety and insomnia.
584) My doctor has prescribed sleeping pills and anxiolytics.
585) My mental state is so on the blink* that I can't to do anything*.
586) Not even this blog, which I find suddenly grotesque and useless*.
587) So much so that I have removed all the last posts.
588) I think that in this conditions I can not speak about other thing that of my health problems.
589) And nothing* else*.
590) Alas, how can I talk about my health problems without on myself feel pity ?
591) How can I talk about my small problems and my little mediocre existence without becoming lewd and indecent?
592) Herein lies the challenge.
593) There are bloggers which do it very well.
594) Personally, I find it difficult to talk about anxiety or depression when you yourself are depressed and anxious.
595) Indeed*, everything is difficult when you are depressed and anxious.
596) Remains to be know if it would can help me.
- Moreover = de plus, en outre
- Blink = clignements (of eyes), clignotement (of light), détraqué (on the blink)
- Anything = in négative sentence (I didn't see anything) je n'ai rien vu, in questions quelque chose, (anything else ?) et avec ceci ?, (if anything happens ?) s'il arrive quoi que ce soit ?, (anything but) pas du tout
- Useless = inutile, incompétent, nul
- Nothing = rien, (I've not got nothing to do) je n'ai rien à faire
- Else = (anything else) n'importe quoi d'autre, (anything else ?) et avec ça ? ce sera tout ?, (everyone else) tous les autres, (nothing else) rien d'autre, (someone else) quelqu'un d'autre, (something else) quelque chose d'autre, (somewhere else) autre part, (who/what else ?) qui/quoi d'autre ?, (where else ?) à quel autre endroit ?, (or else, or if not) sinon, sans quoi
- Lewd = obscène
- Indeed = vraiment, certainement, en effet, (very big/bad indeed) extrêmement grand/vraiment grand/mauvais
- I decided to procrastinate my English intensive le...
- Black moon
- Mosaic of my sleeping pills
- Snoring under the neon lights.
- Mnemonic trick - glance
- Love disappointment and abysmal pain
- Mnemonic trick - abysmal pain
- "There are plenty of fish in the ocean"
- Full moon
- Dust and depression.
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2009 (58)