In trying to write this blog in English I hope finally able to start jabber a few words in this language. I will mobilise various tools for that my text be in accordance with the rules of grammar and spelling. Thanks for your corrections and comments.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Snoring under the neon lights.
701) It was then that I felt a strong smell of sweat.
702) I turned my glance towards an imposing mass posed to ground.
703) A magnificent tramp sleeping at the entrance to my apartment.
704) He was wrapped in a blanket, next to a few cigarette butts.
705) My soliloquy awakened him.
706) He raised his head, looked at me with an air of dazed and interrogative, then went back to sleep without embarrassment.
707) I straddled over him, and I went to buy a big bar of chocolate.
708) Upon my return, he slept deeply, I introduced the key in the lock very slowly, and I closed the door without making any noise.
709) During that I edit this post I hear him snoring in front of my door.
800) Winter arrived late this year.
(Thank you for help me translate this post)
-Snoring = ronflements
- Smell = odeur
- Sweat = transpiration, sueur
- Glance = regard, coup d'oeil
- Toward = vers, en direction de, envers, pour
- Tramp = clochard, traîné, parcourir, battre, marcher d'un pas lourd
- Homeless = sans abris
- Wrapped = envelopper, emballer qqch (dans), enrouler qqch autour de qqch, entourer, enlacer,
- Blanket = global, général, (for bed) couverture, (of snow) couche, manteau, (of fog) nappe, recouvrir
- Raise = lever, augmenter, élever, soulever, (mémories) évoquer, (crops) cultiver, (build) ériger, élever, augmentation (de salaire).
- Dazed = (by blow) étourdi, (by shock, event), abasourdi, sidéré
- Straddle = enjamber, (chair) s'asseoir à califourchon sur,
- Upon = Soutenu sur, "upon hearing the news..." à ces nouvelles, "summer/the weekend is upon us" l'été/le week-end approche.
- I decided to procrastinate my English intensive le...
- Black moon
- Mosaic of my sleeping pills
- Snoring under the neon lights.
- Mnemonic trick - glance
- Love disappointment and abysmal pain
- Mnemonic trick - abysmal pain
- "There are plenty of fish in the ocean"
- Full moon
- Dust and depression.
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2009 (58)